Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful continued...

Today I am thankful for my best friend!

We've been best friends since 2nd grade and to this day (has it really been 25 years?!) I consider her to be closer than my best friend, she's my sister! She is a wonderful, compassionate, caring, supportive, loving, exciting, creative, dynamic, smart (I could go on and on!) woman! She's a fantastic mother and wife. She calls to bounce ideas off me and listens to me gripe about not wanting to see other women with babies and young children!

Sometimes months go by without us talking but one of us will eventually pick up the phone and in an instant it's as if no time has passed.

I was honored to be there at the birth of her second child, and today she told me that, if needed, she would be a surrogate for me. Now that's what I call friendship!

I am sitting here tearing up as I write this post because I am so blessed to have such a friend in my life. I don't think I could ever find the words to express how much I value her. I can only say that I am truly blessed, and I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment