Saturday, November 3, 2012

Getting out...

We went out tonight. Like an actual real couple. Like a couple without a care in the world. It was lovely! We went into town to the local university and saw a musical that they were putting on. They did a fantastic job! For several hours I was able to get out of my head and think about something else. It was wonderful!!!

Hubby told me about the production on Friday but I told him I didn't want to go. I just wanted to sit home and wallow in self pity. And besides, it was going to cost us $20 for tickets. I'm in super save mode right now. No spending money...on anything...ever!! Anyway...Saturday came...and about 30 minutes before we would have to leave, he said, 'So, ya wanna go?' I said 'Ehh...sure, why not?' So, we went. And guess what?! It was FREEEEE!! Yippee!!! I'm so excited! This means that we'll have opportunities to see some neat shows without spending one single dime! That makes my heart happy!

Oh, and one other thing that makes my heart happy...my hubby! I'm sure it hasn't been easy dealing with me over the last week so I thank you for encouraging me to go out. I had a wonderful time and I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got a chance to go out and feel NORMAL :) Bonus for it being free!

    ReplyDelete