Friday, November 16, 2012

Adoption via Craigslist?

There are thousands, apparently, millions of families pursuing adoption this year.
 
If you're considering adoption, are you planning to advertise yourself on Craigslist?
I was browsing through the articles on Yahoo today. Passing by the article about Miley Cyrus (what is the deal with her hair lately?!) and her new $80,000 Porsche, I saw this article on adopting through Craigslist. Curious about what Craigslist could possibly have to do with adoption, I clicked on the link.
 
The article highlights a couple who, after 6 unsuccessful rounds on infertility meds (I'm wondering if they're referring to IUI or simply just a medicated cycle), decided to adopt, and found the birth mother on Craigslist.
 
 
For those of you with adoption experience (domestic or international) I'd love to hear what your take is!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment