Monday, November 26, 2012

Questions for the RE

In preparation for my first RE appointment on Thursday, I've been compiling a list of questions. These questions are in no particular order. I just wrote them down as I thought of them.



1. What are the statistics on birth defects using ICSI?
2. What kind of genetic testing do you do other than Cystic Fibrosis?
3. Is there anything that we can be doing to help improve DH's SA numbers? Accu?
4. Is there ANYTHING we can do to avoid IVF?
5. If I only produced 2 follicles on 50mg of Clomid, how likely am I to develop OHSS?
6. What kind of tests do you want/need to run before we find out what our procedure will be?
7. Do you have donated medication or samples to help cut down on the cost of meds?
8. How do you handle weekends and holidays?
9. I've heard about using baby aspirin and predinsone. Do you use those and what are their purposes?
10. Will it be safe to travel over seas for 3 weeks?
11. If I need CD 3 testing and it falls on a Saturday or Sunday, what do I do?
12. What is your experience with acupuncture? Have you found it to be helpful for women?

If you think of questions that I haven't thought of...please feel free to leave them in the comments! :)

Getting excited...and nervous!

1 comment:

  1. Well thought out. Love you and praying.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete