Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Results are in...

Some of you may have been wondering and waiting for the test results I promised I would provide. 

Sorry for the delay!

But my results are in...



And it's a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! I absolutely can't believe this miracle! 

After 3 1/2 years and 6 doctors telling us that we were going to need serious help, it happened almost totally naturally! I truly believe this is a miracle! Praise God!!!

I got my BFP early Monday morning, just before my parents left to head back to NY! It was such a blessing to be able to share that moment with them in person! 

We spent yesterday calling our families and the few friends that we wanted to know but we're not going public until I've made it through my first trimester. Since I have PCOS, I have a higher risk of miscarriage so I want to wait a while.

I called the doctor first thing yesterday morning and I went in for some blood work. They checked my HCG and my progesterone.
HCG - 241.3
Progesterone - 16.3

My RE was very happy with these numbers, but I'm headed back in tomorrow morning for a repeat of these tests to make sure they're rising properly! 

I was 4 weeks on Sunday...and the due date (according to my O date) is September 8th!

I guess we won the war against infertility!!! ;-)

Just because I got my BFP, doesn't mean I'm going anywhere though. I'll keep y'all updated with how the pregnancy is progressing and any other interesting tidbits of info! 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. That is very awesome for you! What a great way to start 2013. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Congrats! That is a wonderful way to start 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ..just found your blog , congrats
    so what dpo did you get + test ??just wondering.
    congrats again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! There is no one more surprised than us!! We still keep looking at each other in disbelief, saying, I can't believe I'm pregnant!!! Plus, hubby is THRILLED that his 'guys' did the job all on their own!! He's so proud! :)

    I think I'll write up a separate post describing the events leading up to my BFP, but I was 15 DPO when I got my BFP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't checked in on your blog for a while, and what a wonderful surprise! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete