Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ultrasound Tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow is our first ultrasound!!! Yay!!!!

I remember when I made the appointment two weeks ago, it felt like the two weeks were going to take FOREVER! Fortunately, between a visit from my in-laws and morning sickness, I haven't had much time to watch the seconds tick by! 

Tomorrow I will be 6 weeks and 4 days. Our baby's heart has already started beating and I'm SO hoping we'll be able to hear it tomorrow! At the very least we should be able to see it! Crossing my fingers and praying!

I saw this list of questions on Waiting on Baby B's site and I thought it was a great list of questions to track my thoughts/symptoms...and anything else random! I'll typically try to post it on the first day of a new week.

How far along?  6 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain:  Unknown
Maternity clothes? Nope! Don't expect to need those for a while yet! 
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep:  I got between bouts of insomnia and being able to fall asleep at the drop of a hat! Since I started with the morning sickness, I'm forcing myself to sleep later. The more I sleep, the less I have to deal with the sick/nauseous feeling!!
Best moment this week:  Finally taking down the Christmas stuff! It was driving me crazy, but I knew I couldn't do it by myself! Thankfully my in-laws were here and helped me get it down! Yay!!!
Miss Anything?  Being able to eat normal, healthy, food!
Movement:  Nope!
Food cravings:  None! Basically most thoughts of food make me want to throw up! I did like the idea of tuna though...so I actually had a tuna sandwich for lunch today! 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Anything and everything! Some smells are fine one minute and bug me the next. I dusted two days ago and I can smell the pledge on the coffee table next to me. It's kind of grossing me out! I also made chicken soup last night. I ate it and everything was great but about an hour later I had to ask my hubby to go in and put it away and open the windows because the smell was killing me!!
Gender prediction: There have been many interesting conversations about gender. My mom feels like she was given a girl name...and she's even making a girl blanket. So...I'm going with girl...though the odds are stacked against me that it's a boy!
Labor Signs:  Ummm...no!
Symptoms:  Nausea, sore/tingly boobs, occassional pulling in my lower abdomen when I get up or turn over in bed.
Belly Button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I'm thrilled...but right now it's kind of hard to be happy about anything! I can't wait until the nausea passes!
Looking forward to: My first ultrasound tomorrow and not feeling sick anymore! :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!! Make sure you get ultrasound pics of the baby growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the u/s go?? I'm so glad everything going so well for you. Yay!

    ReplyDelete