Sunday, December 30, 2012

'The' Day...

Well...today is day 29 of my cycle. The last day...or just the next day, depending on what's going on (or not going on) inside my uterus. 
I've been having all kinds of 'symptoms' for the last few days, but they could be PG symptoms or AF symptoms. There's no way to know unless I test or wait to see if af shows up.
Today is the last day that my parents are here visiting. I don't want to test because I'm sure it will be a negative and I don't want to be bummed all day. So...I'm waiting until tonight. If af shows up during the day, I'll have my answer...if not, I can test tonight and have my answer that way! 
Trying to remain hopeful, but realistic at the same time...it's hard...
It would be so neat to get a BFP (big fat positive) just after Christmas while they're here...
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Praying like hell for a BFP, but if not tonight, then please retest in the morning. FMU is the best they say when testing early. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you stand the anticipation?? A part of you must be ready to burst with excitement and yet the other part cautiously waiting results (either AF or BFP). Thinking of you an praying that whatever comes you'll have strength and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete