Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A little update...

Well...according to Fertility Friend (FF) Chart, it's official...

I ovulated! It's not the prettiest chart in the world, but it works! 



In other news...hubby had to to go the urologist today. Poor guy! Eh...I don't feel THAT bad...I am a woman after all and we all know how much crap we have to go through! 

Doc said there doesn't seem to be a any problems (which we both suspected would be the case) and he said that his SA numbers didn't look that bad. Hubby was really excited about this. I, on the other hand have spoken with 6 other doctors, and they've all said that the numbers don't look great. That said...I do think it's likely that if we don't get pregnant naturally, IUI will probably do the job. We'll see though. Only time will tell.

For all I know, I might have a little tiny embryo floating around in there right now. One can always hope, right?! 

Only 11 more days left in the 2 week wait (2WW)!! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Praying hard for a great outcome! Yay on the urologist appt going well.

    ReplyDelete