Monday, December 3, 2012

A Fresh Cycle!

I am shocked!! AF showed up, and a new cycle is here!! 
Tomorrow is CD 3 and I'll be heading in to the fertility center to get a scan (the fantastic trans vaginal kind...awesome!) and blood work. 
I'll also pick up my prescription for Letrozole. I'll take it from CD 3-7. The hope is that it will help my follicles develop so that when CD 14-17 comes I'll have a follicle that is large enough and will produce an egg. 
I'm trying to remain cautiously optimistic. I know the chances of it happening 'naturally' aren't all that great, but the whole thing is a miracle anyway...so I'm believing in one!
Keep your prayers coming!!! :) 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Prayers, good thoughts, and fingers crossed all headed your way!! I'm hoping your CD 3 workups are great and that you have a perfect response to the meds and a BFP cycle! A person on BBC recently got her BFP on her first clomid cycle and only half dose of what is typical, so it can def happen and why not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm really praying and crossing my fingers that everything looks ok tomorrow too!!! I'll be sure to update with any news! :) I love the encouraging news! Anything can happen!!

      Delete
  2. I believe in God's promises and His miracles! You and Mike have set out on this purposful journey and God is walking with you. His promises are to bless you and I only doubt my doubt, not His promise for you! Love you and prayed up!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that was fast!...right? Have you started to medicated cycle? How will you know if a follicle develops enough to produce an egg? Have you heard back about hubby's test results? Lots more questions, I'm sure! Prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete