Sunday, December 16, 2012

Nuthin' much...

Here I am again...waiting...
There hasn't been much to share lately so I haven't posted anything. There still isn't much to share, but I thought I'd check in anyway! 
This cycle has been super crazy! My temps have been all over the place and I've had almost no signs of an impending O. It's kind of disappointing. Since I O'd on 50 mg of Clomid (on CD 17), every doctor that I've talked to has said that I would O on Femara, no problem. Well...my RE put me on a drug that's similar to Femara, but not the same one, and my research on Dr. Google tells me that it's not as effective at inducing O as Clomid is. Sigh...Darn you, Dr. Google!!
So, the big question is, if I don't O...what do I do? I know my doc has a protocol...but it's my life and my body...so shouldn't I have a say in what we do next? I'm considering asking to be switched over to Femara even though it's not covered by my insurance. In the grand scheme of things it's not THAT expensive, and I want to get the show on the road...
So...with all of that said, I present to you my crazy, whacked out chart...

The I took Anastrozole on CD's 3-7 (the yellow highlighted part) and the temps in the box...those are crazy! WAAAAY out of the normal range for me. Some friends have suggested that the Anastrozole made my BBT go up, but that doesn't really explain the whack-o one on the 14th?! That's a post-O temp for me...and I clearly haven't O'd yet.

Sigh...oh well...it's just a wait and see kind of game! So...I'm waiting...and we'll see! 

I'll keep you updated!

Till then...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have heard really great things about Femara. It is your body and I think you should do what you feel is right. Doctors are just going by patters and things they've tried before. I've learned that I have to be my own advocate and I know what is right for me better than others, especially with healthcare. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete