Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Week 17

So far pregnancy hasn't been everything I thought it would. How do women go through normal life without seeming to have any issues?! I'm guessing that to those that don't know me, I seem fine. But those that know me know it hasn't been a walk in the park!

Thankfully I'm feeling quite a bit better, but still not back to what I thought I'd feel like. Either way...I'm happy! :) I'm glad to go through this to come out with a little boy or girl of our own! See below for what's up with me this week...
Weekly Update:
How far along?  17 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain:  I'm up 1.4 lbs from my lowest weight. Technically, I've still lost about 5 ish lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yoga pants and maternity pants are my friends! Most of the clothes that no longer fit are all packed away...waiting for the day that I can get back in to them! I can still get away with several of my tops...but they're getting tighter...
Stretch marks?  Nothing new.
Sleep:  Still sleeping pretty well. I get up at least once a night to pee...sometimes twice (if I can't stop drinking well before bedtime!). I'm using a pillow between my legs most nights to help with back pain. If I don't, my back hurts the next day.
Best moment this week:  Feeling the baby move! I'm 99% sure it was the baby! I've felt it about 3 times now, mostly just before going to sleep, while laying on my back in bed. The only way to describe it is there's a hollow feeling below my belly button and it's almost like something soft, but hard flips. So wild!!!

Belly Pics: Here's what we have so far! All the way to the left is week 15, then 16, and finally, this past Sunday, week 17! I can't believe what a huge different there is between week 15-16!! Not a huge change from last week though. We've also still not been able to figure out where he/I should stand to get proportional pictures. Oh well! :)


Miss Anything?  Mostly just my energy. It's come back quite a bit, but I still get tired quite easily. 
Movement:  Can't wait till I can feel the baby more consistently
Food cravings:  Water/liquid! I've been able to drink more water lately, but lemonade has been my drink of choice!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Still no chicken for me, but other than that, nope!
Gender prediction: Still thinking girl! April 11th is coming quickly!
Labor Signs:  Nope
Symptoms:  Need to rest fairly frequently when doing projects around the house. I also need to eat fairly frequently to keep from feeling sick...but even then sometimes there's nothing I can do. My sciatic nerve is acting up. Whenever I sit (on the couch or in the recliner), my sciatic nerve starts tingling down the left side of my butt. It's really annoying. 
Belly Button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Thrilled...and overwhelmed!
Looking forward to: Continuing house projects and find out what we're having! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment