Friday, April 5, 2013

My Husband is a Genius!!!

...not literally, but in my mind, he is today!!!

We have a dog. She's very cute. She's fluffy and lovey and sweet. She loves to cuddle and especially prefers to cuddle at night when we're sleeping. We start out the night by making her go to her own bed (sometimes she prefers to sleep under the bed...silly dog!), but around 3am or so she hops right back up for a cuddle. 


Most of the time it doesn't bother me, but since I've gotten pregnant I can't have her leaning on my belly or back (like she loves to do) and when she lays at my feet my legs get SO hot. I don't sleep well at all. 

Well...last night hubby left the room as we were getting settled in for the night and came back with her small bed that we usually keep in the living room between the chairs that we usually sit in. He put the bed at the foot of our bed between our feet. We asked her to go to her bed...and she did...and she stayed there ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!

Apparently she suck her feet out at some point to touch hubby, but she didn't bother me at all...and even if she did the feet thing, that's SO much better than her whole body leaning/half laying on me! 

I'm so thankful that we found a solution! I wasn't sure what we were going to do as I keep getting bigger and the temperature continues to rise here! 

Thankfully this spring has been pretty chilly (you would have NEVER heard me be thankful for that before pregnancy!!), but this weekend temps are supposed to get into the 70's and eventually into the 80's later this week. While I'm LOVING my maternity pants for belly comfort, they're VERY hot. I wear them for a short amount of time and if I do anything at all I'm completely soaked. It's really frustrating. I've been looking for pants with a shorter band, but I can't find any in my size. I've also been looking for bermuda shorts or capris with the same...but with no luck. There are several stores that carry them, just not in my size. 

Oh well..I'll make do with what I have and if I sweat...I sweat! Not much I can do about it!

Anyway...I got way off topic! I'm so thankfully my hubby found a solution to the dog sleeping on the bed issue! Hopefully we'll all sleep a little better now! Thanks babe! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment