Monday, April 22, 2013

20 weeks!

Well...we made it! 20 weeks! Halfway there!!!!
Here's what's been up with me this week...
Weekly Update:
How far along?  20 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain:  I'm up 3 pounds from my lowest weight. Still down 4lbs. from my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm ok with that!
Maternity clothes? Pretty much sticking with yoga pants (when I'm home) and maternity pants and capris when I go out. I got a new pair of lighter capris a couple of weeks ago, so now I have two pair! Oh...and I finally found a bathing suit today!! This has been a real struggle for me because my chest size keeps going up and up and the suit that I bought two weeks ago now no longer fits. :( Thankfully I left the tags on (knowing I was going to go back for a sale they're having this week) so I can still return it. Speaking of sale...Motherhood is having a sale this week/end and I have a coupon. I think it's spend X and get X off. If I'm remembering correctly, one of the options was to spend $150 and get $50 off...plus I have a $25 gift card! So...I plan to only spend $75 for $150 worth of clothes! I'm hoping they've beefed up their sales rack!!
Stretch marks?  Nothing new.
Sleep:  Sleep? Well...I sleep for about 8-9 hours a night (I'm so thankful I'm not working right now!), however, I'm not waking up in the morning not feeling rested. I don't know what the problem is, but it's frustrated. Glad I'm still only getting up once to pee though!
Best moment this week:  Getting to spend time with my hubby. We went down to Atlanta (about 2 1/2 hours away) to do some shoe shopping for him (he's traveling over seas and we have terrible shoe stores in our area) and to go to Ikea for me!! We had a great day together just chatting and being a normal couple! 
Belly Pics: Here's a comparison from week 15 and yesterday, week 20! Quite a difference! 


Miss Anything?  Being able to sit down without my sciatic nerve tingling. Coke, wine. I'm not a huge drinker, but there are occasions when I'd love a glass. Oh well...it's worth it! 
Movement:  Yup! I'm feeling him move throughout the day. He's most active in the morning and at night though. I can feel him from the outside now but we've yet to be able to time it right so hubby can feel him move. We need to get cracking though...he leaves for over seas in 2 weeks! Ahhhhh!!!
Food cravings:  Anything fresh! I'm loving salads and fresh fruit and veggies. Yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Chicken still isn't appetizing, but other than that I'm in the clear! I still get sick occasionally, but I can't find a reason for it, so I just deal and it usually goes away...and if not, I pop 1/2 a zofran. 
Gender prediction: We're having a BOY!!!! I still laugh sometimes when I think about it! 
Labor Signs:  Nope
Symptoms:  I think I have every symptom in the book. Dry eyes, tire easily, sore/quite painful boobs, tingling sciatic nerve, shooting pains on the left side of my belly that feel like nerve pain, go to the bathroom a zillion times a day, emotional. I find myself very attached to my husband and my dog right now! Don't mess with them!
Belly Button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Excited! Motivated! Lots to get done before our baby boy gets here in September! 
Looking forward to: Finishing up little things around the house and my trip to NY in about 2 1/2 weeks. Woah...that's coming up quick!! 
Photobucket

1 comment: